HEAD COUNT for RAA WEST 2018

Wish I was coming, I'll have to settle for pictures.

Gonna Cry.jpg

Mufasa is mid-organ transplant surgery (transmission). Lol

didn't you put it back together after getting the trans from robinson's industries... or was it another gremlin with a small hammer lurking in the gearbox

What is the tentative date to be at the dyno shop Steve ?

Bill,
The date is set for 10 AM, Thursday, July 19th at Nels' shop.
At minimum, you could ride up here and crash with us Wednesday, 7/18.
Ride up to Nels' with us on Thursday, 7/19 and then ride home Friday.

We will miss you, Rick!

For planning purposes:
Who is going to meet at my place in Tacoma on Saturday the 14th?
Who is going to meet us at the motel in Lewiston, ID on Sunday the 15th?

I want to go real bad. Thought this was going to be my year to ride. So far have not been anywhere but back and forth to work. Working full time with NAVSEA and part time at the old shop. Wife thinks am nuts working both jobs. Got a set of new tires collecting dust and a new battery still in the box. Been sitting around now for a bit over a week. Money ain't a issue but time is. :(:(:(:(:(

Plan to be at Lewiston Saturday evening. Will the current fire situation in Oregon be of concern for the southern loop of the planned ride?

Really looking forward to this ride. Been working way too much. Hot and in a hurry in my shop yesterday I took a stupid short cut and messed up my right hand thumb. Smashed the base of my nail. Thumb will never be the same. But as long as I can get my helmet strapped on I am good to go.

Right so here's my status:

Attending, riding/driving something with wheels and an engine.

I want to ride my Daytona but I'm awaiting a new Title (lost the old one) before I can register it. It'll be a race through the mail if it gets here by the 13th or not, if not, I'll probably skip the 15th activity and catch up with you guys on the 16th when I can get it registered.

Back