HEAD COUNT for RAA WEST 2018

Right so here's my status:

Attending, riding/driving something with wheels and an engine.

I want to ride my Daytona but I'm awaiting a new Title (lost the old one) before I can register it. It'll be a race through the mail if it gets here by the 13th or not, if not, I'll probably skip the 15th activity and catch up with you guys on the 16th when I can get it registered.

You should stay home, clean out your garage (make space), have all in attendance come by & get Calviger modifications done before they trip over to Nel's - You will then have enuff $$$$ to pay for Mufasa's surgery + more add ons, goodies & farkles ;)

You should stay home, clean out your garage (make space), have all in attendance come by & get Calviger modifications done before they trip over to Nel's - You will then have enuff $$$$ to pay for YOUR NEW H2 SX SE NEXT SPRING ;)

So I modified it for you ahaha :p

We will miss you, Rick!

For planning purposes:
Who is going to meet at my place in Tacoma on Saturday the 14th?
Who is going to meet us at the motel in Lewiston, ID on Sunday the 15th?
still meeting you in lewiston as planned

Plan to be at Lewiston Saturday evening. Will the current fire situation in Oregon be of concern for the southern loop of the planned ride?

Really looking forward to this ride. Been working way too much. Hot and in a hurry in my shop yesterday I took a stupid short cut and messed up my right hand thumb. Smashed the base of my nail. Thumb will never be the same. But as long as I can get my helmet strapped on I am good to go.

I be stoked as well!
R U riding some SD on your way? Hate to see Ya waste a day in Lewiston . . .

still meeting you in lewiston as planned

Awesome, Patrick!
Looking forward to seeing you.
FYI - Dan & the Knights are making the Vets Home ride to Spokane that Saturday then riding to Lewiston Sunday afternoon.

@Claviger
Wanna ride my friends BMW RT 1200RS? I am meeting him Monday 5PM ish.

Last edited:
Just use the R3s tag.

Considering how I ride, I’d really prefer to not add a gross misdemeanor to my record if getting pulled for minor speeding ticket.

Alternatively I could just drop a gear and disappear on the Daytona, but I’d rather not lol.

On a more positive note my Triple compound tires arrived today and I rebuilt the rear master cylinder. She’s 100% ready to go as soon as I get the tires mounted tomorrow :p

My error on dates. Won't hit Lewiston until Sunday afternoon. I have ridden South Dakota. And I plan to ride some in Idaho on the way. We plan to drive the northern route through Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana and Idaho. Time permitting we may run down to Yellowstone. Haven't been through any of these states.

With two of us, I can take the bike out whenever I want on the way out.

Back