CoRocket3Gt

.020 Over
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 Gt
Does anyone else have this issue that after my bike has sit for 24 hours or more, it is hard to start ? I will turn it on let it go through it’s warmup and then when I pull in the clutch to start it, I will sometimes have to pull the starter down for 15 seconds before it starts. Otherwise when I have recently rode it, it will start within about 2 to 3 seconds

I am having the same problem.
Let me know if you solve it.

Thanks.

Maybe some dirty fuel you have picked up...water...is the tank pressurized?...undo the filler cap and listen for a air release...just some thoughts....

I am having the same problem.
Let me know if you solve it.

Thanks.
All

Same here - seems if I leave bike out in cold weather - I need to bring along a mini-jump box ..
Always starts with the mini jump but it is a bear when cold
Will research more — battery shows 375 CCA- so maybe I /we need to seek out a battery with more Cold Crank Amps ?
Thoughts ?????

My 2005 Rocket struggled to start in weather under 40 degrees. My 14 rocket also struggled to start under 40 but always did but seemed very pissed about it. My 2020 Rocket started in 45 degree weather but chugged a little harder and I thought , "Here we go again" but it started. If it gets (and rarely does here but early it's cold)) in the 30's I believe it will struggle. I think it's the nature of the BEAST. I don't know how you cold weather guys do it. 🥶
I just keep one of those lithium or regular mini jump boxes with me at all times —cold or hot weather alike !!
Better safe than sorry

Back