Blair

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Harley Forty Eight, 2011 Triumph Roadster
I'm looking into getting different handlebars for my 2011 Roadster and was wondering what advice/warnings people might have. I've installed different handlebars on my Harley before, but wanted to check if there were additional concerns or headaches to be aware of since in general there aren't as many aftermarket options for Triumphs (at least to my knowledge).

Any general words of wisdom? Is it too much of a hassle to try installing bars not originally intended for a Triumph (minor machining is not an issue for me)? Concerns with the combined length of the hand controls and grips? Advice for cable kits? Anything else I might not have thought of?

Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Blair

My 2007 Classic had Rivco risers when I purchased it. The handlebars are sort'a pulled back, compared with Roadster. When riding twisties I would end up with my elbows crunched on my chest. Reverted to stock risers. Now I am closer to the yoke and it is easier to shift weight in the turns if I have to. Plus I can lift the tank without hitting the bars.
Im a small 5'11 186 lbs novice rider. As far as width, I need to width to be able to move the Rocket around.

IMG_0196.JPG IMG_0194.JPG

Back