Unfortunately qualty videos do take time to make, editing, etc. Sdly there aren’t many featuring the R3 in general.

Exactly! And way too many that have no real content, just cruising around at normal speeds or only showing shots of the bike parked, idling etc.

This guy is clipping along pretty good starting at the 2:52 mark. Good HD quality too. Watch him start riding like an idiot though around the 4:20 mark.

Looks like a fun ride, and clearly somebody found TuneECU to derestrict the top speed.

Curious to see if that’s a member here. The little bit at the end playing in traffic, most riders I know do exactly the same when frustrated with traffic, regardless of age or bike (3 cars abreast going under the limit, I’d make a gap too).

Just for the record, I know the 265 kit is based on high octane, but when Bob did my 240, I asked him if I should run high octane, he said no, no benefit, it's tuned for regular. From the horse's mouth.

Nice!!! Thanks for posting. Finally, somebody shooting some video riding their R3 as hard as I did in the video I made. 'Bout time.

Any idea if this guy is a forum member?

Claviger, you need to shoot something like this on your carp. That's the kind of VLOG we'd all like to watch (although I did enjoy the two you've already done).

Man I love this video I have watched it countless times and still puts a smile on my dial every time.

Y u mad bro?
His bike faster than yours? His video got 2 or 3 times as many views as yours?

Hi Kenneth67

I can assure you Torque is not mad, and could tell he was making a fair, informed comment re the videos. Over the last few years I have had a the pleasure of a few conversations with him regarding a (whats turning out to be a long term) project he has been assisting me with and he a good bloke (and a d*mn site smarter than me;)).

Sorry just had to reply re this

Hi Kenneth67

I can assure you Torque is not mad, and could tell he was making a fair, informed comment re the videos. Over the last few years I have had a the pleasure of a few conversations with him regarding a (whats turning out to be a long term) project he has been assisting me with and he a good bloke (and a d*mn site smarter than me;)).

Sorry just had to reply re this
Thanks man. How's the build going? Making some headway I hope.

Back