R3R with Ramair and Dave Platt slip-on video with sound.

Hubguru

It's Throttle Time!
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster, 2012 Kopavi V8 Trike
Uploaded video to show sound notes of the new Dave Platt slip-on single.

Dyno chart as well:

rocket_3_dyno_8-7-18.jpg

I've had a lot of bikes and upgrades, ramair plus slip-on and dyno tune is hands down the most bang for the buck over any of my previous bike upgrades. The rocket really comes alive, quicker throttle response and can pull front wheel up 1'st and 2'nd without much effort. And I actually like/appreciate the intake sound as well as the new exhaust note. Loving this this bike and setup.

JR

Dyno chart as well:

rocket_3_dyno_8-7-18.jpg

I've had a lot of bikes and upgrades, ramair plus slip-on and dyno tune is hands down the most bang for the buck over any of my previous bike upgrades. The rocket really comes alive, quicker throttle response and can pull front wheel up 1'st and 2'nd without much effort. And I actually like/appreciate the intake sound as well as the new exhaust note. Loving this this bike and setup.

JR
Sounds good!

Dyno chart as well:

rocket_3_dyno_8-7-18.jpg

JR

Sounds great! I have the DP slip on for my 2016, not the shorties. I was thinking of adding a ramair as well. Did you add a PC-V? I talked to a local dyno shop, probably the best in the state and he recommended one for a dyno tune.

Back