Got the new 07 classic tourer

Great pictures, it is a fine looking machine. I agree with the "red" guys, if you would have had red you would have gone thru the intersection when it was still green.
Dennis

Here in AZ, if you get into the intersection prior to the light turning red then you have the right of way. The intersection begins at the furthermost edge of the sidewalk not at the croswalk line. I don't know where you are from but if the light was yellow and turned red while you where in the intersection I would think you shouldn't have gotten a ticket.

Missouri state law is if you are in any part of the intersection when the light turns red you can be cited. As a general rule for most officers, if you are past the white "stop" line prior to it turning red you are good to go.

Get an attorney and get it knocked down to a non moving violation so it won't hurt your insurance.

Funny fact: intersections that have the red light enforcement by cameras have higher instances for rear end collisions after the cameras and signage are installed because people tend to stop abruptly when the light turns yellow.

Missouri state law is if you are in any part of the intersection when the light turns red you can be cited. As a general rule for most officers, if you are past the white "stop" line prior to it turning red you are good to go.

Get an attorney and get it knocked down to a non moving violation so it won't hurt your insurance.

Funny fact: intersections that have the red light enforcement by cameras have higher instances for rear end collisions after the cameras and signage are installed because people tend to stop abruptly when the light turns yellow.

Down in Toledo, they took the stoplight camera's one step farther. CS'ers reduced the yellow to red delay time and have added radar on the lights. Though I've never been corralled by one, I'd like to see them legislated out of existence.

There is one legal deterrent to radar/stoplight cameras and that is the prismatic license plate covers. The camera can only read half the plate and that's not enough to issue a citation.

It's all about revenue, not safety.

I'd get a mouthpiece too. Reduce it to say, an equipment violation and it's no points and a non moving violation and no insurance upgrade.....:D

Sweet!!!

Great looking bike RADEMIS! Did the dealer give you a break in price since it was on '07? I think I would like the floorboards, especially for longer trips. Enjoy.

Back