My speedo has stopped working, when i turn on the ignition the needle rolls way past the 140 mark then slowly comes back to zero and from there when riding the bike speedo not working, is it a speed sensor issue of the speedo itself? any help much appreciated.

You could check the manual, that could be more benefit than criticizing a lot of very knowledgeable people who are more than happy to help.

You could check the manual, that could be more benefit than criticizing a lot of very knowledgeable people who are more than happy to help.
so this forum is a complete waste of time is what you're saying....ok, i'll delete my account here and go buy a manual

If you had downloaded the manual from my link in my signature, then used "Control F" to search the PDF file, you would have found the location of the speed sensor quite quickly on page 366/704, or 11.154. If you take the trouble to do that then you will find that it is right next to the kickstand, as was stated earlier. There is even a picture for you if you have trouble reading.

So start being nice, and you will find that you are dealing with a bunch of great people who are only too happy to help.

Im gonna try one more time, look under KICKSTAND, on the edge of engine block are wires 2 sets of wires, one set is attached to kickstand switch, a couple inches from that kicks switch you will see another black thing that goes into engine and 1 8mm shiny bolt holds it in engine, this is the speed sensor, i sent pictures but Maybe this is clearer. Everyone that has replied are good men, that help alot of people year after year.

Back