Goodies from Mittzy

crashpete

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I received an awesome package in the mail today, thanks Mittzy!

Attachments

• 20200723_105117.jpg
    20200723_105117.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 70
If anyone can get me I'm contact with mittzy.
My buddy bought a r3 classic dakota is semi installed. Having electrical issues left and right. 1st it was burning through batteries super overheating. Replaced the stator and now it's starting but won't stay on. Thinking there's there's complication with electrical return signal from Dakota install open to any all help.

If anyone can get me I'm contact with mittzy.
My buddy bought a r3 classic dakota is semi installed. Having electrical issues left and right. 1st it was burning through batteries super overheating. Replaced the stator and now it's starting but won't stay on. Thinking there's there's complication with electrical return signal from Dakota install open to any all help.
Yep, we tried simply rubbing a bottle and hoping they emerge from the mist and fog of the net.
But our epic Admin provide a magic tool an '@' we type and then the first 3 letters of their name and it pops up for us to select and click .
So @Mittzy will send him a message and maybe an email that he was mentioned in a post and provide a link.

However, when an electrical calamity or confusion occurs, the first call around here is usually for an occasional visiting member and electrical genius @DEcosse . The other devotee of alternate speedometers was @barbagris

Otherwise click on his name above or here @Mittzy and it will take you to his Avatar and then click 'start a conversation' to start a forum Private Message.

Otherwise click on his name above or here @Mittzy and it will take you to his Avatar and then click 'start a conversation' to start a forum Private Message.
While I appreciate the humor whenever I attempt to create a conversation it says start convo with webmaster first. Which I have done multiple times. So unfortunately I have resorted to posting on forums for some time now.

While I appreciate the humor whenever I attempt to create a conversation it says start convo with webmaster first. Which I have done multiple times. So unfortunately I have resorted to posting on forums for some time now.
this site is set up to where u have to post 10 messages before u can start conversation or put something up for sale looks like u r there lol

Getting back to your post, what am I looking at?
By the look of it .... High Amp Battery leads for Rocket III to starter motor, plug and play, as made and offered by @Mittzy a while ago. Oh, and he usually chucks in a free sticker from our RDUs too for you foreigners to feel a little bit blessed too!;):cool:

1639286684510.png

Last edited:
Back