I have found myself going to bed earlier. Getting up earlier and taking a Nap on the weekends. Really not good. There was a time when i would run all night. Get a few hours sleep and run again on the weekends. Nowadays not so. In bed before 9:00 Pm and up before the sun. Then a hour or two nap in the afternoon. Really sad.

I have found myself going to bed earlier. Getting up earlier and taking a Nap on the weekends. Really not good. There was a time when i would run all night. Get a few hours sleep and run again on the weekends. Nowadays not so. In bed before 9:00 Pm and up before the sun. Then a hour or two nap in the afternoon. Really sad.
Hey if nothing good is on the tube 9ish is good for me usually I'm up about 8ish then I go down stairs turn on the news and get properly situated on the couch so I can rest up for lunch :D

Hey if nothing good is on the tube 9ish is good for me usually I'm up about 8ish then I go down stairs turn on the news and get properly situated on the couch so I can rest up for lunch :D
11 hours sleep? I wish I could get 4 uninterrupted without getting up 4 times to piss. What the hell? Maybe if I don't drink anything after 11:00 AM I could get a good nights sleep.

11 hours sleep? I wish I could get 4 uninterrupted without getting up 4 times to piss. What the hell? Maybe if I don't drink anything after 11:00 AM I could get a good nights sleep.
Oh I get up 2 or 3 times to empty my bladder. And yes if you cut back on fluid intake it will result in sleeping more. I take water to bed with me so cutting back is king of a no go there. I never used to sleep much but with my age, blood pressure medicine and Cholesterol meds they put me one I started started sleeping more. I could tell it was good cause I was dreaming the doctor said I'm finally getting into the rem sleep which is what I needed.

You all make me feel so young... at 53... :p But after a week of 13+ hour days... every week, I look forward to a good 9-12 hours of sleep on Friday night... plus naps on Sun :) Sometimes a 10min power nap at work when no one is looking is what's needed to make it through the day. I'm actually trying to start taking Wednesday's as a "Telework Day" to try break up my week and alleviate burnout.
-MIG

Back