Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
I spent the day working on the exterior of my home. I pointed up a few grout spots on one of my fireplace chimneys. Kind of a pain in the a—. Then I got my backpack blower and climbed on the roof. A couple of the roof valleys had leaf debis . Once I blew off the roof, I took a break. I went to the local grocery store. We were low on water softener salt, so I bought six bags.
Now I want all of you to use your imagination. I’m 6’2” tall, kind of fat and 61 years young. I had to back my pickup up to the salt pallets. I went to the back of the truck and lowered the tailgate. As I’m looking for the salt marked rust preventer or Iron out. Along come a young man who must have been 6’6” tall. Probably good for 240 lbs. BIG MAN. He looks at me, sizes me up and asked,” hey mister, can I help you with those bags?”....
I swear to all of you reading this, I felt like a 90 yr. old man!!! It sure sucks getting older.😳😳😳

I spent the day working on the exterior of my home. I pointed up a few grout spots on one of my fireplace chimneys. Kind of a pain in the a—. Then I got my backpack blower and climbed on the roof. A couple of the roof valleys had leaf debis . Once I blew off the roof, I took a break. I went to the local grocery store. We were low on water softener salt, so I bought six bags.
Now I want all of you to use your imagination. I’m 6’2” tall, kind of fat and 61 years young. I had to back my pickup up to the salt pallets. I went to the back of the truck and lowered the tailgate. As I’m looking for the salt marked rust preventer or Iron out. Along come a young man who must have been 6’6” tall. Probably good for 240 lbs. BIG MAN. He looks at me, sizes me up and asked,” hey mister, can I help you with those bags?”....
I swear to all of you reading this, I felt like a 90 yr. old man!!! It sure sucks getting older.😳😳😳
Yes, Very true, but the alternative isn't better.....:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Back