Am Seriously Considering Selling My Roadster and Getting.....

I know what he did...this post made me think he did an actual fabrication of sorts.

Only a simple triangilar piece of flat stock, with a slight bend in it, was made (not by me) to mount the master cylinder.
Let me know if you need some pix.

Only a simple triangilar piece of flat stock, with a slight bend in it, was made (not by me) to mount the master cylinder.
Let me know if you need some pix.

Thanks Steve but I am thinking I might get a late model touring and for other reasons than just floorboards. I can probably almost swap dollars...just want to find one locally to sit on. How is Dan doing???

Thanks Steve but I am thinking I might get a late model touring and for other reasons than just floorboards. I can probably almost swap dollars...just want to find one locally to sit on. How is Dan doing???

Kewl.
26677706634303.jpeg

Got OUT of the hospital today!

Nope...Fatboy stays...wouldn't get chit for a 2005 with 8K in upgrades. Uncomfortable on the Roadster so maybe a Touring will do the trick. Need to find someone in my neck of the woods and try one on for size.:)

I'm late to this thread... but I'm in your neck of the woods and my girl is a '14 R3T. She's a bit under the weather right now; but when I get her fully healthy (at the end of this month over my Thanksgiving break is the plan) maybe we can meet up.
-MIG

I know I'm only about 4 months late to the party on this one, but I have a 2013 R3T, and i'm not a fan of the floorboards, I'd rather have pegs. If it's a direct swap (which I don't know if the parts will fit), I'd gladly trade you.

Back