Am Seriously Considering Selling My Roadster and Getting.....

7956C908-661D-49C5-AA0E-83753CA96F54.jpeg
Is the leg position such as the floorboards are right below you or more forward so you can stretch. If they are right below its not gonna work because my Roadster pegs are right below and a hair back and I hate it.
They sell a forward control kit on eBay with floorboards and all for the roadster. If that’s a little too pricy I put the highway pegs off of the touring R3 on mine to stretch out my legs on long rides. Being 6’4 it has helped a lot. The fairing has also made it so much better for long rides where before I wouldn’t want to ride the roadster longer than a half day.

A Touring! After looking at other brands of heavy cruisers and nothing stoking me this is where I wound up. Impetus for the decision was several:

1) Late model touring is way cheaper than late model (fill in the blank).

2) With slight mods will have way more power than (fill in the blank).

3) Like the looks of the touring better than anything out there except a Harley.

4) Have a great support system here with my friends.

So there it is in a nutshell. When I do this I will have many brand new parts for sale from the Roadster that I never put on as the Roadster never really worked for me.
I sure do live my T!! Hard to beat the comfort and the power. Just intake, exhaust and tune and I'm 140hp 147tq at the wheel.

7956C908-661D-49C5-AA0E-83753CA96F54.jpeg

They sell a forward control kit on eBay with floorboards and all for the roadster. If that’s a little too pricy I put the highway pegs off of the touring R3 on mine to stretch out my legs on long rides. Being 6’4 it has helped a lot. The fairing has also made it so much better for long rides where before I wouldn’t want to ride the roadster longer than a half day.

Would you happen to have the link???

A Touring! After looking at other brands of heavy cruisers and nothing stoking me this is where I wound up. Impetus for the decision was several:

1) Late model touring is way cheaper than late model (fill in the blank).

2) With slight mods will have way more power than (fill in the blank).

3) Like the looks of the touring better than anything out there except a Harley.

4) Have a great support system here with my friends.

So there it is in a nutshell. When I do this I will have many brand new parts for sale from the Roadster that I never put on as the Roadster never really worked for me.
Exact reasons why I bought the tour. The roadster was like riding a minibike. At 6'5/280 I need a big bike andeven with the tour model I have to modify the floorboard mounts to get mote legroom.

Back