Getting back on the bike

As one fellow Rocketeer has “Therpy” for his license plate, you too will find telief in the hoy of the ride. Sounds like you have a great trip planned out. I am also a fan of hard luggage, but I have the Touring with OEM panniers so no additional recommendations aside from the Corbin Beatle bags.

Hope all goes well as you prepare and your other things get resolved.

i also use the twist throttle therapy:)
I am lucky enough to have a wife of 37 years to let me go on my mind clearing rides some times for only an hour or two others for a day or so,Othersd would agree but the most comfort you can get is knowing someone here will be there to help you if and when you need it

i have been married long enough for my wife to say its a nice day why don't u go for a ride:roll:
Read this and had a good laugh. Wife just asked me "why you drinking beer don't you have to work in the morning?" I said no this place gives me New Years eve off and New Years day. She Reasoned it for a bit and said " What the Hell are they thinking"

Trip is going well
Fires and the heat is crazy here in AUS at the moment

decided to Hugo to Canberra to see the grand kids

doing heaps for the head just riding along enjoying the road and not worrying
about any issues

thanks guys for the support and reply’s

Cheers
Rob

Been keeping an eye on the weather & Bush fires over there and man some of those temps 43c+ the mind boggles riding in that heat.

Saw the other day that they having fires on the Great Ocean Road hopefully you will get there once they are burnt out..

Been keeping an eye on the weather & Bush fires over there and man some of those temps 43c+ the mind boggles riding in that heat.

Saw the other day that they having fires on the Great Ocean Road hopefully you will get there once they are burnt out..
I to saw the news for the first time this morning ,looks like the whole country is on fire over there,time to drink some beer piss and put the fires out?

Back