Gearbox trouble Help

As Tony said Mitch, I replaced mine at Xmas, pretty straight forward...... so let me know if you want me to duck over and lend a hand, I am only at Springwood.
I've got all the gear and I'm not up to much.... drop a PM as I dont have your number ok

30mm I had to buy one, make sure it is an impact socket mine is a "SPtools 30mm, CR-MO part # sp23730", cant remember what it cost wasn't that much I don't think, worst case scenario if Mittzy or Les haven't got access to one let me know, dont know if the postage cost would be less than buying one thou :rolleyes:

As Tony said Mitch, I replaced mine at Xmas, pretty straight forward...... so let me know if you want me to duck over and lend a hand, I am only at Springwood.
I've got all the gear and I'm not up to much.... drop a PM as I dont have your number ok
Thanks mate will do

sorry if you get my pm a couple of times my internet security wouldnt let me send my phone number the first time

In the spirit of the ANZACS .. a Kiwi and an Aussie getting the job done .. you're a good man Les :thumbsup: Mitchy no ***cin flinging tools around while Les is there ok mate !!!!

20140425_160556.jpg
Good news Is it was the detent spring . Thanks everyone for your help and input . Cheers to hanso for your call and les for your help mutch appreciated guys

Back