Ride
2005 ROCKET 3
What would you like to get for it I'm interested want to get custom paint done

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
What would you like to get for it I'm interested want to get custom paint done

@avian G : His is an 05 jet black take off. I hear the jet black is excellent as a base coat for fancy art work like air brushing. I think you'll like it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Is all the body work on this bike metal ?
Oh ya its a take off. Meaning as soon as the bike was bought it had the custom tine jet black with flames. So its almost new old stock condition. Ive been following his build project. He has a nice cardinal red rocket he has had for years it'sa 06 or 07. I imagine if it has any dirt in it it highly polished dirt . If it knows whats good for it :)

avian G

.020 Over
Ride
2005 ROCKET 3
Oh ya its a take off. Meaning as soon as the bike was bought it had the custom tine jet black with flames. So its almost new old stock condition. Ive been following his build project. He has a nice cardinal red rocket he has had for years it'sa 06 or 07. I imagine if it has any dirt in it it highly polished dirt . If it knows whats good for it :)
I’m asking if the rockets all came with metal side covers and fenders / tank . I’m pretty sure everything’s metal on them correct ?

avian G

.020 Over
Ride
2005 ROCKET 3
I’m
I’m asking if the rockets all came with metal side covers and fenders / tank . I’m pretty sure everything’s metal on them correct ?
I’d be interested in the full set if your saying this is jet black with the flames . Pics if you have them

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 R3 Standard Bagger w/Fairing
All Standard Rockets have all metal tins. Only the Touring has plastic side covers. The take off tin set I have is just the original Jet Black.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock