Gas tank same ?

What would you like to get for it I'm interested want to get custom paint done

Is all the body work on this bike metal ?
Oh ya its a take off. Meaning as soon as the bike was bought it had the custom tine jet black with flames. So its almost new old stock condition. Ive been following his build project. He has a nice cardinal red rocket he has had for years it'sa 06 or 07. I imagine if it has any dirt in it it highly polished dirt . If it knows whats good for it :)

Oh ya its a take off. Meaning as soon as the bike was bought it had the custom tine jet black with flames. So its almost new old stock condition. Ive been following his build project. He has a nice cardinal red rocket he has had for years it'sa 06 or 07. I imagine if it has any dirt in it it highly polished dirt . If it knows whats good for it :)
I’m asking if the rockets all came with metal side covers and fenders / tank . I’m pretty sure everything’s metal on them correct ?

I’m
I’m asking if the rockets all came with metal side covers and fenders / tank . I’m pretty sure everything’s metal on them correct ?
I’d be interested in the full set if your saying this is jet black with the flames . Pics if you have them

All Standard Rockets have all metal tins. Only the Touring has plastic side covers. The take off tin set I have is just the original Jet Black.

Back