Gas tank protector

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Scratched tank? Without changing/spoiling the look off your tank, to all you/us fat gutted jacket wearers with a belt.;):D These are just a leather sleeve that fits over your belt and slides over the buckle once done up on either your trousers and/or jacket belts.

Just to view here on US eBay but do not buy with that shipping!

Price: AU $12.98 Approximately US $10.29
AU $42.09 (approx. US $33.35)

Leather Motorcycle Tank Protector - Covers Buckle | eBay

I can purchase her in Oz with free shipping and send them to youse all in a letter for about US$10 postage
AU $12.98
Leather Motorcycle Tank Protector - Covers Buckle | eBay

Easier still, cut a square of leather at home and sew/lace/button or press stud the sides together and bingo!

Dieting is free and no sewing machine required....
If that was true Weightwatchers, Jenny Craig and all bariatric surgeons would be broke. Sadly to say, they are all going gangbusters.

Starvation is different and effective in the short term and is similar even with a moderate 'sensible' diet. Unfortunately LIFELONG following of lifestyle changes are required and a 'fat' body always seeks to re-attain the same evolutionary advantage that make us gain weight in the first place. Occasional/frequent Famine is unfortunately no longer a Western dietary norm.

I have lost 40kg+ twice through exercise and reduced eating/drinking and it goes back on with extra if you do not maintain the strict lifestyle constraints that attained it. In the end with all my other genetic health issues detected in later life I have for NOW said FUG IT I'm gonna die anyway who the Fock wants to live healthily in a nursing home with dementia. I know of only one directly, who despite his "Exit" and 'Dying with Dignity' active memberships seems relunctant to actually prepare. My old man who at 88 goes to the gym three times a week and walks the dog twice a week up a 500' climb on the hill reserve behind our house but is starting to show VERY early signs of dementia's assault.

He has tried to get Nembutal via regular online and Western Union money exchange which got intercepted by our local thought police, but is reluctant to go the Dark Web. I keep telling him my hammer is always ready and he loves his electronics, so what better way with our 240v Aussie kick.;)

I tell both my oldies I will stuff them and have them set up in the lounge room waving at neighbours through the window with a mechanised system so I can stay here and delay the divvy of assets amongst my 2 other qualifying siblings and maintain their lifelong solar power subsidy of 0.47c per Kwh when their power is only charged at 0.21c per Kwh. They still appointed me an executor to their wills. ;):D

We have many open discussions at our dinner table.:thumbsup::roll:

I am happy to eat and drink myself to death before any of my other afflictions get me. Besides if I have an any significant 'off' at all while riding I am likely to bleed out internally in a few minutes without any antidote to my blood treatment medication Xarelto, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Back