Free Full Power custom map for Rocket GT

Green is R and GT stock
Red is TFC stock
Blue is unrestricted map for all

Rocket Nm.jpg
even when the maximum torque did not go up that much the new curve is impessive, 30-35Nm more at 6000rpm, I immagine that makes you feel like no powerloss at higher rpm!
haven't been able to upload the tune yet, guess I have to get a second battery as I already pulled the headlight fuse and still wasn't able to upload!

Which roads are you guys driving that you can actually use this much power?
I'm afraid I will go to jail with the power of the bike stock. Can't imagine there's a road long enough or deserted enough to use that extra torque, but I may be wrong.
Or is this for the track?

German autobahn is only 1,5 hour away lol
Also on the highway here in Belgium, with the risk of losing our license for 2 weeks to a month plus a ticket but it won’t take us to jail
It doesn’t take a long distance to hit top speed though

Which roads are you guys driving that you can actually use this much power?
I'm afraid I will go to jail with the power of the bike stock. Can't imagine there's a road long enough or deserted enough to use that extra torque, but I may be wrong.
Or is this for the track?
I’ve never been to a track in 50 years and have no desire to. I don’t race cars or bikes although sometimes I’ll blast up behind some would be speed demon who’s passed me on the left. Most of my riding is around town, where speeding is out of the question. However, there are straight stretches of road here and there between long lights with no side streets and no cops. Same with long stretches of empty highway. My last speeding ticket was on my new at the time 2005 Rocket, 90 mph in a 40 zone. I was just passing one vehicle, 40-90 instantly. The cop who clocked me was blocked from my sight by the car I had passed. He took mercy and wrote me up for 60.

Back