THECRAIGMEISTER

.020 Over
Does anyone have fork deflectors on their Rocket? I had them on my VTX and loved them. I have seen the clear plastic ones that Triumph offers but would like to have metal chrome ones? There are various universal ones but I have no idea if they would work. If anyone has tried these and knows a setup that works please tell. Thanks for the input.....Craig

Thanks, that is what I am looking for but wish there was an easier way to mount them. Oh well I have a milling machine, I guess I can just make a mount? Need to put on my fleetliner fairing and see how much room I will have. Thanks again.....Craig

I've got the factory deflectors and I like them in that they do cut down the turbulence. The only problem is that when it is 95 degrees out, you wish that you had the turbulence. It seems like you get more engine heat.
Just my 2 cents.

I've got the factory deflectors and I like them in that they do cut down the turbulence. The only problem is that when it is 95 degrees out, you wish that you had the turbulence. It seems like you get more engine heat.
Just my 2 cents.

I'll add my 2 cents as well: Ditto.

Last edited:
Aren't the stock ones clear? How do they look? I want to use them with the Corbin Fleetliner fairing so I thought the Chrome ones would look better? Does anyone have a pic of them installed? Thanks for all the help....Craig

Not good... with this setup you need asbestos jeans.

Graeme at Thunderbike made these up for me and I've been testing them:

These are hard to see in this pic but it is a louvered hot air deflector that directs radiator heat away from your shins. They work to a certain extent but I think we may be able to improve on them a bit. These are not in production yet.

These look Great. It would work great in town if they deflected fan air flow. Fan heat at a stop & go pace seems to be the most uncomfortable to me. keep us posted on there function

Back