Finding the perfect personalized plate...

These are the ones ive had on both my R3's
1st is self explanatory
2nd makes sense if your Military or Law enforcement

DSCN4581.jpg
FB_IMG_1512702038212.jpg

Last edited:
Not very creative but I like it.

My fav for you would be SMILE or SM1LE

Dual meaning. Your profession and what the rocket brings

Last edited:
Congratulations, if you can live up to the image/language that is one of the best I have ever seen with a double entendre.

Funny, I don’t ride around with an attitude, so it really probably wouldn’t work well for me. Plus, my young kids would want to know what it means! :whitstling:

Funny, I don’t ride around with an attitude, so it really probably wouldn’t work well for me. Plus, my young kids would want to know what it means! :whitstling:

You could always just say it is what Daddies TRY to do as often as possible.;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Or 'Mother's Friend' ;):D

Link Removed

I’ve spent WAY too much time trying to come up with a fun/humorous/witty license plate for the new Roadster. I love plates that have a double meaning. So many are already taken here in Michigan, so I have to get creative. I can only us 5 digits.

So far, I had (what I think was) my best idea last night with this one. I thought it was witty and has the double meaning I’m looking for.

Any other suggestions? Feel free to try it out and post your favorite if you’d like.

Plate It Your Way
I knew what I wanted on my plate. But alas,I too was limited to 5 digits. So here is my suggestion to someone with more space :
3HOL1DR

Back