Finding the perfect personalized plate...

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
I’ve spent WAY too much time trying to come up with a fun/humorous/witty license plate for the new Roadster. I love plates that have a double meaning. So many are already taken here in Michigan, so I have to get creative. I can only us 5 digits.

So far, I had (what I think was) my best idea last night with this one. I thought it was witty and has the double meaning I’m looking for.

Any other suggestions? Feel free to try it out and post your favorite if you’d like.

Plate It Your Way

Attachments

• 721AA453-F430-4086-8B6F-1566C3F4DCFD.jpeg
    721AA453-F430-4086-8B6F-1566C3F4DCFD.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I’ve spent WAY too much time trying to come up with a fun/humorous/witty license plate for the new Roadster. I love plates that have a double meaning. So many are already taken here in Michigan, so I have to get creative. I can only us 5 digits.

So far, I had (what I think was) my best idea last night with this one. I thought it was witty and has the double meaning I’m looking for.

Any other suggestions? Feel free to try it out and post your favorite if you’d like.

Plate It Your Way
here is a good one for french speaking people GLLOQ .ask a Frenchman what it stand for ultimately I can help @barbagris might have a clue

Congratulations, if you can live up to the image/language that is one of the best I have ever seen with a double entendre.

I was going to suggest something lame like RDSTA, RASTA, STRRD, STRDY, STEED, SPEED, HRRRD, R3RDY

Personally I have always avoided having a memorable plate. I've always feared the public may be more likely to report me if I occasionally misbehave. ;):eek::D

Last edited:

Plate It Your Way

The license office computer nixed FST FKR, so I wanted FST PHKR but its one too many letters for bikes in Ontario. :(

Back