Fifth Annual Officer Down Memorial Ride in Haymarket, Virginia

What a glorious day for a ride here in Virginia.

We were there, and I missed the Rocket riders, though as I was leaving, I did see a Rocket and Thunderbird way off in a far parking lot.

I had my workout doing U-turns when I missed a waypoint, and every card stop as they weren't marked on the sponsor-supplied route map. Shame on me for not checking.

Really looking forward to our RAA mid-Atlantic "Join us if you can, when you can, where you can" tour.

And I'm sorry @1olbull, you asked, and I looked, and no one stood out as a Blue Knight. Still, I didn't look at all 500 riders. And the event was well supported by volunteers -- could be those were the Blue Knights ?

Perhaps hard to tell, but they would have been wearing colors.
A great event to be sure and if it comes west near me, I shall support it. :thumbsup:

Perhaps hard to tell, but they would have been wearing colors.
A great event to be sure and if it comes west near me, I shall support it. :thumbsup:
Steve, I didn't see a single Blue Knight set of colors at all. Very surprising to me too. However, around here there is another like minded group that I hang around with called Strength and Honor MC. They are the reason Stafford county has no 1% clubs...

Back