Favourite Triumph T-Shirt

Mine came from Newzealand. It was $43.00 with the shipping. I emailed the guy to see if he had anymore. I'll let you know if he still does if the price hasn't scared you off !

She does look good in it don't she fred?
Thanks....
She does indeed, hey finally seen a pic of you as well... nearly as ugly as me ya mug:D hope all goes to plan and I'll see ya's in person, at the moment it all depends on wether Ann is going to need an Op she's been haveing some extreme back pain just had an MRI and see the speciaist again later this month, fingers crossed she'l just need some cortazone injections... here's hopping

I think you look great in it ! You should wear it often !

She does indeed, hey finally seen a pic of you as well... nearly as ugly as me ya mug:D hope all goes to plan and I'll see ya's in person, at the moment it all depends on wether Ann is going to need an Op she's been haveing some extreme back pain just had an MRI and see the speciaist again later this month, fingers crossed she'l just need some cortazone injections... here's hopping

Hans,
We'll pray Ann doesn't need any operation at all.
my wife knows how to pray for sure.
me, I just talk to Him, and listen to what He says,
but we'll sure keep ya'll in our prayers...

Good talkin' to you too.

, at the moment it all depends on wether Ann is going to need an Op she's been haveing some extreme back pain just had an MRI and see the speciaist again later this month, fingers crossed she'l just need some cortazone injections... here's hopping
I will pray for you both.;)

Back