EZ bracket to OEM saddlebag mount

I've used Easy brackets on several motors for over 14 years.
Prefer no bags, but on long trips they be necessary.
I wish they could use a different lock mechanism and be narrower to keep the panniers in close as possible to the fender.

Yeah but the further out the load (mass) from centre of gravity, the bigger the effect! :(:D

AHHHH, Ish . . . moment arm physics! :thumbsup:
WTF.gif

Screenshot_20190129_121143.png
Well in a moment of a good deal I just bought another right hand side frame and pannier for the Rocket off trademe for $200 + $19.50 postage.

Was too good a deal to miss out on.

Boy was the wife pissed at me I hadn't even got the payment details when I got a txt message giving me grief about more stuff for the rocket and how many bags can you it on one bike. At last long trip I had 4.

So the challenge this trip is to get 5 pannier bags on the beast.

Last edited:
AHHHH, Ish . . . moment arm physics! :thumbsup:
WTF.gif
I just call it the 'The Hammer effect';)
Screenshot_20190129_121143.png
Well in a moment of a good deal I just bought another right hand side frame and pannier for the Rocket off trademe for $200 + $19.50 postage.

Was too good a deal to miss out on.

Boy was the wife pissed at me I hadn't even got the payment details when I got a txt message giving me grief about more stuff for the rocket and how many bags can you it on one bike. At last long trip I had 4.

So the challenge this trip is to get 5 pannier bags on the beast.

Easy 3 up top 2 each side and you get a Rider's backrest for free too!;):D

Now a word of warning.
STOP before it is too late!;)

I have just sold 2 pannier sets as you know but if you let these habits grow you will be a single man with a large collection of 'treasure' that nobody wants but you! ;):(
Before the bug takes over behold a lost soul's folly!

I have at least 5 sets of Triumph soft luggage panniers and tank bags etc.
and I have at least 2x Ventura Sprint 1050ST racks and bags system and 4x Triumph Bagster tankcovers and tank bags.
And my Custom leather top box.
Matching custom leather topbox to factory panniers

shopping

I also have 5 BMW sets of 1970-90's panniers all with frames / racks including:
A 3 piece 1970's Krauser set with topbox;
2 x K100 sets
2 x factory Boxer sets
1 x BMW helmet topbox from a GS650 I think.

STOP before it is too late!;):confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::whitstling::whitstling:

Last edited:
Back