Extended Warranty Companies

Join the AMA FOR 50 dollars a year, covers towing for all ur bikes
Roadside Assistance Plan

I'm VERY interested in extending the unlimited 2-year factory warranty to 5 years (or more). I did purchase the Triumph Roadside Assistance program for $299 for five years ... no deductable and they come & get you if you break down anywhere in the US ... there is a $350 per occurrence benefit that includes a replacement rear tire if the flat has 1/32" of remaining tread.

What's the easiest way to make this beast sound like a Triumph should? The stock pipes make it sound like a Gold Wing ... has anyone removed baffles?

If u want towing join AMA for 50 bucks a year. You get unlimited towing for all ur bikes and cars too, plus a monthly magazine.. Good deal!!
Plus D@D pipes are the way to go. They have a triumph tune for those pipes.. Save that tune replace it with a TuneEcu ( RUNS WAY BETTER ) if u need to go back to the dealer reinstall the triumph tune.

uk only i think ?
i have been told by a triumph white coller worker that in the next few months they are bringing out a secondhand purchased warrantee them self,s
i will wait and see what happens ?

Join the AMA FOR 50 dollars a year, covers towing for all ur bikes

If u want towing join AMA for 50 bucks a year. You get unlimited towing for all ur bikes and cars too, plus a monthly magazine.. Good deal!!
Plus D@D pipes are the way to go. They have a triumph tune for those pipes.. Save that tune replace it with a TuneEcu ( RUNS WAY BETTER ) if u need to go back to the dealer reinstall the triumph tune.

@Jag No...great deal! Way better than AAA...thanks for posting that.:thumbsup: When AAA expires its bye bye!

just found out triumph are in the next couple of months doing a warrantee set up.going live,as he said.
again watch this space.

i know this was not a extended warratee but my last ride,a triumph explorer xc 2014 with 5000 miles on it decided to let loose a balance shaft bolt.
it needed a complete rebuild including ,crank/crank cases plus more,
i was told the bill would have been around £4000.
that was the first bike in a long time i paid over the odds at dealer prices,was i glad for the warrantee ??:whitstling:

Back