Does the outlaw not use the stock header??????? if it does your noise level will increase but not so much on the power side or am I wrong?
Your not wrong ! Altho the power is a definite improvement over the tors .
This is why I am currently selling my Mrs to the gypsies so I can afford a set of CES headers .

Hey Dr Big,
Dave Platt suggested for me to order from him directly to save on Ebay or Paypal fees. I emailed him today for pricing and he is at daveplatt.dp@googlemail.com
He emailed me some video sound clips yesterday and some pics. I really Like the custom twins and custom twin shorts. Here are the pics attached.
Chris
The shortys illustrated are great sounding pipes but not ideal for any power increase imho . There is just too much going on there !

Your not wrong ! Altho the power is a definite improvement over the tors .
This is why I am currently selling my Mrs to the gypsies so I can afford a set of CES headers .

Smart man there, M8!

The shortys illustrated are great sounding pipes but not ideal for any power increase imho . There is just too much going on there !
The Shorties like the shorty Zards have been criticized in the past for actually killing power. - The so called BEAN TIN collector.

Back