Exedramax ON Sale

Only 2K - Seriously?!
The avon has a hard center and soft edges. The soft edge just ground away the center and other edge looked new. I dont know enough about the shaft drive to know if it can be put together so the tire is "off camber" or cockeyed.

The honda shop in texarkana did the exedra. Never told me they hadnt balanced it because it was too big for their balancer until i noticed the rim had all the tire weights removed.

I put the rideon tire sealant in and am pleased with it. Thevtire is wearing perfectly. No vibrations. No need to add air every couple of weeks.

The avon has a hard center and soft edges. The soft edge just ground away the center and other edge looked new. I dont know enough about the shaft drive to know if it can be put together so the tire is "off camber" or cockeyed.
The honda shop in texarkana did the exedra. Never told me they hadnt balanced it because it was too big for their balancer until i noticed the rim had all the tire weights removed.
I put the rideon tire sealant in and am pleased with it. Thevtire is wearing perfectly. No vibrations. No need to add air every couple of weeks.

Not unusual for the left side to wear more than the right here in the USA.
Harder composition in center than at the sides is also not unusual.
Tis the 2,000 miles wearing out the "edge" that I find strange.

Just got my new tire and it's got a date of 06/15 sweet. Hope this one lasts longer then 100 miles LOL I hate nails in my tires :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: ok FATBOY say what ever you want. :eek::p

Not unusual for the left side to wear more than the right here in the USA.
Harder composition in center than at the sides is also not unusual.
Tis the 2,000 miles wearing out the "edge" that I find strange.
Only 2K - Seriously?!

Hmm Has the final drive ever been off the bike? I wonder with the clearances in the bolts if it could be installed slightly rotated in either direction making it wear weird. I doubt it would take much to make it run off center a little. Just curious as I always install my axle and nut prior to securing the final drive. I wonder if it would be noticeable when installing the axle thru the new wheel install.
Just thinking out loud!!!!!!!!

After 10 years with a metz on the front, I decided to try the E-Max and I have experienced a whole new level of confidence in the twisties. Extremely Happy!
Oh and BTW, not the same metz for 10 years.

It has a hole in it. :banghead:

IF IT IS LIKE A NAIL or a screw i put mushroom plugs in it and keep on going never a problem even at 120 mph. now if it has a hole as big as your little finger or in the side wall its junk like you said.

Yes I think I could have used it just did not want to put a plug in it. Very small hole about 1 inch from center

Back