Exedramax ON Sale

Had best check that date, Amigo, as old tires are NOT good regardless of their tread condition.
Just saying . . .
Whats considered old and where is the date found?

You had better NOT!!!
BTW - You still fixing on coming down for the dyno and Loop Ride?
Hope so!
YEP... WILL BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE EVENING OF THE 12TH AND AT THE SHOP EARLY MORNING ( hopefully my thumb will be in better shape and not hurt anymore ( the bone was cracked and the tendon half way cut ) doctor did not see it on x-rays!! nicompoop!!!!

Whats considered old and where is the date found?

Easier for me to share this link with you regarding locating the tire manufacture date.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiret...tires&ef_id=VQi4LwAABLUc98jP:20150802205055:s

I am changing out one or more tire(s) every year therefor, age on the bike is not a factor. Whenever I purchase tires (internet or dealer) I always check the manufacture date.
If the tire is four years or older, I shall refuse it. This is just my personal opinion as there is nothing concrete about the "safe" age for all tires. There are just too many variables.
Tires do age and deteriorate and when I am doing the yard, I want to trust my tires are young and up to the task. :D

YEP... WILL BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE EVENING OF THE 12TH AND AT THE SHOP EARLY MORNING ( hopefully my thumb will be in better shape and not hurt anymore ( the bone was cracked and the tendon half way cut ) doctor did not see it on x-rays!! nicompoop!!!!

Will be good to see you once again, Amigo.
I want to hear the thumb story as well. :eek:

Just replaced my Metzler with a Bridgeston Excedra G852 for $211 shipped (Metzler was $376 duhhh). The Max wasn't available from my supplier until the end of August. Couldn't wait. 13,350 kms on the Metzler. Hope this one lasts longer.

Noticed that the speedo is bang on now and that comparable cruising speed has lowered by at least 100rpm. Instant taller gearing. The bike is also more responsive in the twisties. Haven't tested them in the rain yet.

Just replaced my Metzler with a Bridgeston Excedra G852 for $211 shipped (Metzler was $376 duhhh). The Max wasn't available from my supplier until the end of August. Couldn't wait. 13,350 kms on the Metzler. Hope this one lasts longer.
Noticed that the speedo is bang on now and that comparable cruising speed has lowered by at least 100rpm. Instant taller gearing. The bike is also more responsive in the twisties. Haven't tested them in the rain yet.

If you go with the 140 up front that twisty handling shall improve even more!

beside what happen to stock unsold but paid for surely the dealer will cut them up and eat crow!!
Ive got 2k miles on it with no,probs yet. I put rideon tire balance/sealant in it and its wearing perfectly. Most of my riding is 2 up so i keep 44psi in it.

The previous tire was an avon cobra that didnt make 2 k before the left edge was gone.

Ive got 2k miles on it with no,probs yet. I put rideon tire balance/sealant in it and its wearing perfectly. Most of my riding is 2 up so i keep 44psi in it.
The previous tire was an avon cobra that didnt make 2 k before the left edge was gone.

Only 2K - Seriously?!

Back