Wrong and right at the same time. The early Mk1 version of the factory R3 bars were similar in appearance to the ones on Amazon and did bend and flex badly. The flat top mount plate was too thin so they redesigned with the very strong forged double wall mount in your photo created by squashing the pipe end walls together and drilling it.

These Amazon ones have a MUCH thicker flat plate in the original design and they do not flex like the Triumph ones did. They were/are sold out of Texas on eBay as well.
That's great! That really is a good price then! Here's to hoping they never touch Mother Earth.

One question did they supply any hardware with the new bars or were you able to use what was there?
The bolts used are the stock ones in the engine mounts same as factory versions do.

The Fehling version comes with additional brackets and a threaded cross bar to replace the stock top mount bolt that goes from one side to the other as the stock one is too short for their spacers and brackets.

The photo above is photoshopped. They just pasted an image of the bars over an image of a Rocket. Bizzare way of advertising your product but hey, what do I know.

Anyway, I'm the purchaser. They're from Motea-UK on eBay.

Engine Guard MB Triumph Rocket III Roadster 10-18 Craftride Black 4059248799692 | eBay

Landed in Australia for about $320 AUD. Mind you, our stupid GST and the exorbitant shipping was over a third of that. If you were buying them from within the UK or Europe, it wouldn't sting as much.

They have two sets of the black ones left at that price (GBP 117.51) + shipping & taxes.

Last edited:
I've got these ones. They are made by Fehling a German company. Got them from wemoto who are local to me. Bike has fallen over when I was rolling it over a trailer and bike rested on these, no scratches to them occurred. They are very substantial. So functional not just for show. As you're UK based even better.

Triumph Rocket III Roadster 11 Engine Bars Fehling Germany Parts at Wemoto - The UK's No.1 On-Line Motorcycle Parts Retailer

I like the look of these. They don’t seem to stick as far out as the oem’s...is that right?

Back