Effect of windshield

I've got a clear view 22" screen and there's does not seem to be any problem with slicing through the wind. I've had it to 160K and not problem what so ever. Maybe a new tune would help out?

Has anyone tried one of these ? Windvest

windvane.jpg

Just an update note:
Since last June, I have removed my shield and installed the XL Fly from England.
On several long trips (2K miles or more) it has functioned great.
While not as much coverage as the OEM, 7Jurrock or Clearview I have run, it is adequate to break enough to protect my helmet enough to subsequently protect my feeble neck.
Works well for me - looks WAY better - VERY pleased!

Just an update note:
Since last June, I have removed my shield and installed the XL Fly from England.
While not as much coverage as the OEM, 7Jurrock or Clearview I have run, it is adequate to break enough to protect my helmet enough to subsequently protect my feeble neck.
The OEM flyscreen works well for me, but I've been told that I don't have a neck. o_O

Just an update note:
Do you have a link to the XL Fly? Thanks.

Back