Easy or Edge(Ghost) Brackets

Good one, Mate. At least you know yourself well enough to recognize you be a cranky $hit at times.:laugh:
Guess I got you back a little with the gay caballero crack. So, :p :p back at ya!!!
Whatttttt Me a Cranky $hit ... you really dont know me that well do you, I only beat down on someone if they piss me off and it takes a lot too do that.
I call a spade a spade and that might upset people, with me you get what you see no false pretenses and I have a long and good memory

We live around way too flaming liberals in the big cities here.
Hell, Seattle recently surpassed San Francisco as the queerest city in the country!
Go figure . . . we are doomed to become like the Romans before the fall of their empire!
Butt pirates and pedofiles galore!

Whatttttt Me a Cranky $hit ... you really dont know me that well do you, I only beat down on someone if they piss me off and it takes a lot too do that.
I call a spade a spade and that might upset people, with me you get what you see no false pretenses and I have a long and good memory

I like WYSIWYG!

If anyone is having trouble with taking the bags off or putting them back on, using either style mounting hardware mentioned at the beginning of this thread, the problem is most likely an alignment issue with the mounting studs on the bike.
Try adjusting them by either tightening or loosening the stud bolts.

I cannot comment about the other brackets available but have used Easy Brackets on both my bikes with very good success. As Nolton stated, you have to make sure your mounting pins are aligned for easy removal of the brackets. One of my mounting pins was slightly misaligned on the left side causing some binding when I first installed the brackets. I removed the left chrome fender mount cover and found it wasn't properly seated in it's grommet forcing the pin to be off a bit. Once this was fixed, no problems.

Some pics of my Roadster with Easy Brackets and Leatherworks bags.
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2718.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG

I prefer these bags to the Triumph ones. Much more durable. Better price. If I was to purchase again, I'd get the ones that are 2 inches longer. The Easy Brackets work well with these bags and provide adequate support. I will have to inlay a stiffener inside the bag to prevent them from sagging but it is a minor mod.

Back