Easy or Edge(Ghost) Brackets

HansO, do you remove the bags when you wash the bike? I wasn't sure if that was a necessity as they get rained on now and then.
No I don't bother once in a while I will take the bags of the frame and use a proper leather dressing, rest of the time I just was with the rest of the bike, you can still get in behind to give most bits there a good clean I also give them a hit with some boot polish every so often to keep the black c....r (cant bring myself to call black a colour) looking good
I have to admit I like the quality of the stock brackets withe the under bag support.
that is another reason to stick with them I found that while the empty bag was a good inch or so clear of the exhaust, but that every so often after being on a bumpy road that there rub marks on the bag and exhaust if there was any weight in there

I feel the Triumph panniers are way too small and way, way too expensive.
If you gotta go use panniers for a trip, why not go for carrying as much as you can?
You didn't ask me, but I be mouthy and opinionated . . .
I always remove my bags when washing because the rear wheel needs love too AND it only takes 3 seconds!

Easy Brackets here. They are, uhh, easy to use and they look good and innocuous with bags removed.

I feel the Triumph panniers are way too small and way, way too expensive.
If you gotta go use panniers for a trip, why not go for carrying as much as you can?
You didn't ask me, but I be mouthy and opinionated . . .
I always remove my bags when washing because the rear wheel needs love too AND it only takes 3 seconds!
I got the panniers touring screen and engine dresser bars, not to mention tall pillion backrest and rack plus the leather tank strap ALL thrown in for FREE so I sure as hell ain't going to complain about the size of the bags, I have no trouble cleaning the back wheel either

Easy boy, there HansO. :p
I wasn't jabbing at you. Was talking at Dawg68 and merely emphasizing the easy of removing panniers with Easy Brackets. :eek:
I be real glad you got all that stuff for free as I enjoy your old Utopia back rest every time I ride. :thumbsup:
Huggies and Kisses, Mate.
1olbull
PS: I went out and searched for an avatar similar to yours except for the OTHER cheeks being spread - but couldn't find one. :roll::roll::roll::p

Last edited:
Easy boy, there HansO. :p
I wasn't jabbing at you. Was talking at Dawg68 and merely emphasizing the easy of removing panniers with Easy Brackets. :eek:
I be real glad you got all that stuff for free as I enjoy your old Utopia back rest every time I ride. :thumbsup:
Huggies and Kisses, Mate.
1olbull
:roll:Got to love it when a plan comes together I wasn't cranky just having fun ;) waiting for your reaction so double :p
sorry if I made you think i was Cranky:mad: but it was this little fella :evil: that made me do it :whitstling: and beside I have not used my signature red writing in a long time so I thought it should come back out of the cupboard

Oh and enough of the Hugs and Kisses or I'll start thinking you are Gay or Som'thing OK!!

Good one, Mate. At least you know yourself well enough to recognize you be a cranky $hit at times.:laugh:
Guess I got you back a little with the gay caballero crack. So, :p :p back at ya!!!

Back