Downside of New Model

smordue1

Steve in Tampa
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT in fast Black
There are very few accessories available for the 2020 R3's, accessory makers need to catch up! If I were a maker, I would see this as an opportunity to be one of the first! How about some crash bars please? Seat options?

I doubt very much you will ever see much aftermarket for this bike because IMO it's unlikely to sell in big numbers.
Triumph made the first Rockets for 15 model years with very few changes and there's not a ton of aftermarket for them. Some of the early adapters like Rivco and Jardine later dropped their products because they never sold in sufficient quantity.

I doubt very much you will ever see much aftermarket for this bike because IMO it's unlikely to sell in big numbers.
Triumph made the first Rockets for 15 model years with very few changes and there's not a ton of aftermarket for them. Some of the early adapters like Rivco and Jardine later dropped their products because they never sold in sufficient quantity.
This is so correct about availability of aftermarket parts. I just bought a new 2021 R3 GT but hestitated for quite a while just because how stuck you are with the stock stuff or overpriced and generally unsuccessful Triumph factory "Improvements."

This is so correct about availability of aftermarket parts. I just bought a new 2021 R3 GT but hestitated for quite a while just because how stuck you are with the stock stuff or overpriced and generally unsuccessful Triumph factory "Improvements."
Though I have bought about everything that IS available Need help to stop spending money

Back