Detachable Sissy Bar

I might have ONE KIT LEFT and Powder Coated Saturn Black - not the pictured polished set
DSCN1887.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
TR3-###-Render.jpg

Hey @Mittzy , do you have any QR Kits left that are powder coated black? I'm interested.

Almost...it would be more like this...

1.) Get the quick release brackets from Mittzy
2.) Get passenger backrest pad, sissy bar and luggage rack from @Ishrub ;). Apparently US Triumph no longer have ability to supply as many US members have said.
3.) Get EZ brackets from a variety of online sources either @Mittzy 's Stainless or US sourced mild steel
4.) Buy the bags that you like. Like @Steel I run Viking bags, but there are others out there
5.) Mount it all up

Fixed it for you;)

I know this is a super old thread but do you still have that EZ bracket kit left? If so how much would you like for it?

Thanks
Sorry mate I do not have a full kit left - I'll have a look to see if i can make up a quick release saddle bag kit (No sissy bar ) is that what you want?

my issue is I have a set of corbin beetle bags that I cant mount until I change the mount for my back rest. Hoping to have a bracket that works like a Harley docking system. So I can mount my bags straight to the fender bolts and have a docking mount a little above the side fender cover I can mount the back rest to.

docking.gif

Back