Looking for Sissy Bar/Passenger back rest

Rottypiper

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
I have a 2011 Rocket 3 Roadster and I am in the market for a passenger backrest or sissy bar, whatever you would like to call it. If someone has one they would like to sell please let me know or if you can recommend an inexpensive aftermarket one I am all ears.

I checked Triumph's website and I just can't justify spending $600 for $40 worth of material.
Thanks

I am in the same market for my 2010 roadster as each year i try to add something I want/need on it...everything is so pricey for bikes its crazy. I have had a few ladies that have taken one look at the seat, the size of the engine, and no sissy bar and say "Adios Amigos"

http://www.fehling-ftp.de/mail/FN/Pricelist2016.pdf

Slide 22
For Triumph Rocket III Roadster, (C23XB/ROAD) 2010-
without Tax
Sissy Bar, made from tube, with pad and carrier. 6086 RG TR Rocket III Roadster Piece EUR155.80 without Tax for International sales EUR185.40 incl. 19% VAT Tax.

Heaps of different on-sellers in various countries also stock these including in the UK ( Custom Cruisers Triumph Rocket 3 III Sissybar rack and carrier),

USA - someone here can provide I'm sure

Australia (Triumph Performance Parts Rocket Racks Luggage Crash Bars - Triumph Performance Parts Australia)

Last edited:
Back