Dresser bar fitment

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Looking at some of those sweet German bars to replace the cheap bendy ones on my 05 but the listing fitment guide starts at 2010. If I got some would I just be sending them back? The cheap ones bent from just the weight of my feet when I had hiway pegs on them.

I've got the German bars, they are quite nice, maybe a little wider than the smaller bars. I chose to mount cruzing pegs on the frame rail because of the width of the German bars. You can get mounts and pegs from the German folks too. I wear a size 14 boots when riding and it's a bit cramped with my set up, but very doable. The change of foot position is just enough to relieve the cramps. I used the Kuryakan adjustable mounts, good quality, good adjustment ability too.

Hoopla

I've got the German bars, they are quite nice, maybe a little wider than the smaller bars. I chose to mount cruzing pegs on the frame rail because of the width of the German bars. You can get mounts and pegs from the German folks too. I wear a size 14 boots when riding and it's a bit cramped with my set up, but very doable. The change of foot position is just enough to relieve the cramps. I used the Kuryakan adjustable mounts, good quality, good adjustment ability too.

Hoopla
What year is your ride? Just don't want to order them and find out they won't fit. I just bought another set for an 2011 not the German type and they supposedly fit all years.

What year is your ride? Just don't want to order them and find out they won't fit. I just bought another set for an 2011 not the German type and they supposedly fit all years.
Same all crash bars from 2004 till now are interchangeable.

Back