Parking it. The deer on the way home are getting to be to much. Usually i ride even through November but this year forget it. Never seen so many deer hanging on the highway. May ride during daylight hours but not back and forth to work until the deer slow down. Obvious that they may be experiencing a over population problem. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
No joke, this year i have seen more deer than any other year at my land and on the road, last RAA Talahina, on my way back one came within 6 inches from my front tire, should have listened to your advise of not riding at night!

Yup, hit one two saturdays ago, fortunately it was with a .308:) 201 lbs dressed. I've found this method is very effective in keeping them off of the roads.

PA270914.jpg
Nice shooting! Congratulations.

No joke, this year i have seen more deer than any other year at my land and on the road, last RAA Talahina, on my way back one came within 6 inches from my front tire, should have listened to your advise of not riding at night!
Last night had 5 deer run out in front of the car on the 61st on ramp heading south on 75. Glenpool had 2 of the buggers standing in the center of the highway. :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Can understand running up on deer around here but with in Tulsa city limits? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

MCB Quantico has a sign posted that 17 deer have been hit on base since the season started. How can there be too many deer? Not one is seen while hunting...

Back