David Platt short exhaust 2004

Twiz003

.020 Over
Ride
2004 rocket
Hi all,
Just fitted these stunning pipes and cat bypass manifold, running the Tor tune but believe it to be a tad weak.

Posted a couple of months ago. Had struck up conversation with Hans but all went quite and therefore still stuck with original Tor tune.

Anyone got a copy of a closer ECU tune that might get me off and running?

2004 R3

Cheers all
Twiz

Mick....From my last post i know you would help if ya could

Atb
Twiz

Hi Twiz
Grumpy ole codger recommends a place called Dyno Tech to do it for you. I'm getting the same exhaust system with a Ram Air already in place and he recons the results are amazing. You should give them a call and they will explain what they can do for you. They're in Hampshire.

Hi all,
Just fitted these stunning pipes and cat bypass manifold, running the Tor tune but believe it to be a tad weak.

Posted a couple of months ago. Had struck up conversation with Hans but all went quite and therefore still stuck with original Tor tune.

Anyone got a copy of a closer ECU tune that might get me off and running?

2004 R3

Cheers all
Twiz
BSD performance in Peterborough I can recommend

I've got 2015 Rocket X with Ram Air, DP Deep tone exhaust and a hanso tune. I'm happy to forward you a copy if anyone can vouch for it being compatible, I have no idea.

I've got 2015 Rocket X with Ram Air, DP Deep tone exhaust and a hanso tune. I'm happy to forward you a copy if anyone can vouch for it being compatible, I have no idea.

Hi Baloo,
Many thanks for the offer but as far as im aware your tune/ecu is not backwards compatable to an 2004.

Thought is was getting somewhare when Hanso replied to an email and offered a tune for my settup setup but communications stopped.....a real shame.

Atb
Twiz

Hi Baloo,
Many thanks for the offer but as far as im aware your tune/ecu is not backwards compatable to an 2004.

Thought is was getting somewhare when Hanso replied to an email and offered a tune for my settup setup but communications stopped.....a real shame.

Atb
Twiz
He's had a lot on his plate recently reading between the lines. I'm sure he'll be happy to help when he gets around to it and it's well worth the wait.
He may have emailed you if you provided your email address (if you haven't that'll explain why you don't have it yet), check the usual spam folders, as there's an attachment and you've never had email from him before it may have been filtered out.

Im sure your right i have seen a couple of other posts saying the same.

Nothing found in spam etc, Shame!

ill send him another email just to try and keep on the top of the pile of requests, as im sure there are numerous.

Thanks

Even with a Dyno Tune the DP Outlaw Shorties pop and bang a bit. They are only a few inches long so expected. A tune will quiet them a bit and then rolling off the throttle rather than shutting off the throttle removes bangs, pops and backfires, just takes a little bit of getting used to.

Back