2018 Rocket 3 Roadster | Ram Air & Paul Viking Exhaust

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018
Hello,

I have a 2018 Rocket 3 Roadster with Ram Air Filter Kit and Paul Viking Exhaust with the custom headers and Twin Muffler System (3 into 2).

After the I installed these mods, the headers were running so hot my pants caught fire. Luckily Paul and his friend provided me with the Charles Bozonier nels map MORE FUEL which can be found here: TuneECU Custom tune list Triumph

The Tune came from a Dyno Tuned 2014 Rocket with everything still stock. This map stopped my bike from running lean and kept its original performance. I also tried 20776Map Unrestricted Decel HansO Tweaks topendplus EXTRAplus10 which came from the resources page, it was suggested in a post, saying that this tune is for filters with large diameter exhaust and they thought that the Viking exhausts which I have, qualifies as large a diameter. I tried it and maybe I'm not skilled enough to notice a difference between these two tunes.

Suffice to say, I'm lucky to have found these tunes, but was wondering if there's another Tune around that I can try which can give me a performance difference with the modifications I have?

Thank you for reading!

Back