Custom wheels available world wide

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
I was at the Biker Blues and BBQ rally in Fayetteville, Arkansas and i found a business that will make custom wheels for Triumph but he needs enough of a demand to tool up for manufacturing. He will ship world wide. He is currently making wheels for some metric bikes but he has all American bikes covered.
What i recommend is that all Triumph riders that want custom wheels, email this business with a request. If enough request are made he said he will tool up.
The website is WWW.FTDCustoms.com

Chrome Harley Davidson Motorcycle Wheels, Black contrast cut Harley Davidson motorcycle wheels, Hayabusa Swingarm Extensions, GSXR Swingarm Extensions, ZX swingarm Extensions, R1 Swingarm Extensions, CBR swing arm Extensions, R6 Extensions, Moose Utility

Sadly, being retired, an extravagant expenditure like this is no longer an option. But I'm pretty happy with the bikes I have, just have to keep them running.

Too bad he never had a few sets al ready made, I could have been interested if price was reasonable.
since I'm in a process in to changing my bike up. Design would be important as well.

Yeah right now I'm at a point not sure how much my bike will cost on completion, and if I got any extra money left I think at this point I rather put it against Nev's cams.
even though I would love to have some really cool rims, maybe one day.
I already bought new back tires and front tires planning on powder coating my rims then putting new tires on.
if I got new rims I would of liked a taller rim and low profile tires.
But already bought the tires and since these rims are not made and he's waiting for more peoples who knows how long or how the rims will look.

Yeah right now I'm at a point not sure how much my bike will cost on completion, and if I got any extra money left I think at this point I rather put it against Nev's cams.
even though I would love to have some really cool rims, maybe one day.
I already bought new back tires and front tires planning on powder coating my rims then putting new tires on.
if I got new rims I would of liked a taller rim and low profile tires.
But already bought the tires and since these rims are not made and he's waiting for more peoples who knows how long or how the rims will look.

The rims he had at the rally looked great. If enough people request some he should be ready to manufacture in 6 months or less.

Back