Plenty of previous ads on here with all the dimensions on

I've reviewed most of the ads and I even have saved to my computer an image of the dimensions that you posted at one time or another. However even that won't help if I found it. What I really need to know is the riding position compared to the stock bars. This is an area that I feel triumph really screwed up. I'm 6' foot, not exactly small and the reach is just crazy. This bike was built for sasquatch. I gotta get those bars back to me, It seems that the rivco are hard to find or confusing on what to order. So anyway, I need a set of bars that will help me to relax back in the seat a bit and not have to lean as forward. Will these bars do that?

They're not sitting in a recliner ape hanger slouch potato bars. As far as making the bike more comfortable/rideable/easier to manuver, YES! For comparison, I'm 6' tall and about 275. These bars, as far as I'm concerned, are what the Roadster should have come with!

HUGE, HUGE, HUGE improvement.

I've reviewed most of the ads and I even have saved to my computer an image of the dimensions that you posted at one time or another. However even that won't help if I found it. What I really need to know is the riding position compared to the stock bars. This is an area that I feel triumph really screwed up. I'm 6' foot, not exactly small and the reach is just crazy. This bike was built for sasquatch. I gotta get those bars back to me, It seems that the rivco are hard to find or confusing on what to order. So anyway, I need a set of bars that will help me to relax back in the seat a bit and not have to lean as forward. Will these bars do that?

300 Sold worldwide .... there must be someone who lives near you that has fitted a set

I cannot find the @chandelierman bar specs.
Just FYI and for comparison purposes here are the specs on a few bars I have had on my Rockets.
Classic v Roadster Bars.jpg

I'm 6' and I like the reach, comfortable even on long rides. Like the bike was made for them! going upload a picture of them for my avatar. Sorry, yes mild steel

The way the bars mount in the clamps, total pullback is dependent on where you rotate the bars to. However, this effects the rise/height at the same time. Farther back/less rise.

Gratitude for your specs. Converting to USS,
I see 33" wide and 10.43" height.
The vertical tubes appear to be bent rearward.
Does the reported pullback of 6.69" include this bend?

I'd like to know this as well, I come up with about a half inch shorter on width, height, and 3 inch shorter on pullback as opposed to the stock bars unless that first bend is not included. So far it doesn't appear that it could fix my issue. A dimension of the side view could be useful.

I'd like to know this as well, I come up with about a half inch shorter on width, height, and 3 inch shorter on pullback as opposed to the stock bars unless that first bend is not included. So far it doesn't appear that it could fix my issue. A dimension of the side view could be useful.

What you need is the pullback measured from the base of the two vertical risers, before the bend rearward.

Back