Corbin Fleetliner Questions

On a Classic 2006. Put the Rivco Risers on helped with clearances a lot. This was before the risers and after I added the taller windshield, a must IMHO.

is there a another windshield out there beside the fleetliner I 'd like something more "modern" this thing is dated and basically come from the H-D original I am thinking that i may have to buy the fleetliner and use it as a base to make a so called modern mod on it unless someone make one I have not found out about.

is there a another windshield out there beside the fleetliner I 'd like something more "modern" this thing is dated and basically come from the H-D original I am thinking that i may have to buy the fleetliner and use it as a base to make a so called modern mod on it unless someone make one I have not found out about.

According to Corbin, you can use just about any shield made for a 1997-2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTC model fairing.

I think he's talking about besides the Fleetliner itself. Corbin does actually make another windscreen for the Rocket. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, but probably effective since it comes back so far. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III (3) | 800-538-7035

The Corbin TrimTab. I think I've only seen one person have one of these on their Rocket, although there was one on Ebay a while back.

I think he's talking about besides the Fleetliner itself. Corbin does actually make another windscreen for the Rocket. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, but probably effective since it comes back so far. Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III (3) | 800-538-7035

The Corbin TrimTab. I think I've only seen one person have one of these on their Rocket, although there was one on Ebay a while back.

you are correct i am talking about the lower part not the screen there I would use the V shield from national but I think I could make the lower part to look more "agressive looking'" with some sharp angles flowing back

and you are right the trim tab is one ugly duckling no wonder it does not sell

Here are some pictures of mine. I have the Rivco Risers so getting to the key is just fine.

Attachments

• 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 308
Back