REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
New saddle for the fat lass, it’s 100% better then stock, sits me slightly lower and more in then on which is perfect for me, yes it’s hard but I prefer it that way, I’m more Connected to the bike and beats bouncing around on the stock beanbag!!!! Pricey to get in the uk but worth every penny, can’t fault the workmanship, it’s a little tighter to get on and off but sure it will bed in.

Attachments

• 54947F03-CFBB-4D56-AE99-AE74B55FD66E.jpeg
    54947F03-CFBB-4D56-AE99-AE74B55FD66E.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 3
I ride Corbin saddles as well...they only get better with time
To be honest I’ve heard a lot of people complain about how hard they are new but I’ve put 400miles on it in the last couple of days and it’s bob on so can’t imagine how much better it’s going to get!!

They wear in over the miles to match your posterior. I have about 50,000 miles or so on Corbin saddles between two Rockets. One an 09 Standard that I set up with bags, windshield, etc to do some touring on which has a Corbin Dual Tour on it and the other is a 13 Roadster with a Fastgun on it that is more of a hooligan ride. Both saddles are extremely comfortable.

Sounds epic, well the test will be the summer, few longer trips planned in with the wife (on her own bike) see how my Harris copes signs are good though, got a feeling I’m gonna have to swap out the shocks though zero dampening in the stockers.

got a feeling I’m gonna have to swap out the shocks though zero dampening in the stockers.
Do the forks when you do.

In 40 plus years of riding shaftdrives: Big heavy rear bevel boxes and wheels are a swine to keep correctly damped. You'll find they are better handled with a spring that's may be at the higher end of kg/mm and the damping backed off a bit. I do anyway.

Do the forks when you do.

In 40 plus years of riding shaftdrives: Big heavy rear bevel boxes and wheels are a swine to keep correctly damped. You'll find they are better handled with a spring that's may be at the higher end of kg/mm and the damping backed off a bit. I do anyway.
I Appreciate your mate thanks.

Back