I may be on the lookout for another seat.

The Triumph Touring seat, while a significant improvement over the stock unit, is just not doing it for me on long riders. And my wife concurs re: the pillion seat.

I wonder if the Corbin may be more agreeable. I need something that is easier on the tailbone. More "sit in" instead of "sit on".

How much do you want for your Dual Touring Corbin, ishrub? I'm not specifically after a heated seat but if that's what's available ...

Au$575 posted or $500 local pickup for you ;), saves me packing and PO time and you finally get your free exhaust chrome bit too.;):D
For Sale - WINTERs on its way- Corbin Heated Dual with optional Corbin backrests

Yeah they are hard but will mould into your shape after around 500 miles they say...comfy on long hauls tho..
The young gun does not have much padding at all and the sides at your thighs is wide that makes it uncomfortable to move when feet on ground.
2F88D42A-E354-4CE5-83E9-A3187F363478.jpeg

The young gun does not have much padding at all and the sides at your thighs is wide that makes it uncomfortable to move when feet on ground.
2F88D42A-E354-4CE5-83E9-A3187F363478.jpeg
Depends how long your legs are though! ;):p:whitstling::whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Put on some weight, it helps the rest of us! ;):eek::):D:D

Link Removed

I share my arse between four bikes so it gets some breathing room.:D
Nice!!..I gotta say my corbin is "hard" too but after a while i sort of fit better...does that make sense?
Initially i find myself comparing the corbin to the factory seat and to my dual touring seat.
The one i ride with the most is the factory seat (solo)with the Fehling backrest/rack behind me ...it feels pretty comfy.
I also have the backrest that is no longer made which fits the Dual seat...like this..
A9708164-1000x1000.jpg

If a single Triumph Gel seat which takes this backrest would fit the Roadster, then i would like one of them too i think cos i never take a passenger and like the backrest. The Fehling rack is great and i have a bag attached which is handy when getting stuff downtown and also carries clothes and drink etc on a ride.
71800_389608ca74ed4ee31688e4b6a6a2ce93.jpg

Last edited:
Back