Thank you! Single seat and back rest is nearly 1K. :(:( Will contact and see if I can visit in Bournemouth. Tis only an hour away!
**** a brick 1k for solo and back rest!!! Could be cheaper to get a mucca in the states to order it and ship it as a gift, at least then you’d skip VAT! But then shipping could be a pig!! Have you thought about buying a solo and getting a back rest fabricated local? Yeah give him a buzz he’s an amiable kind of bloke.

Gifts are limited in value before they start adding import duty and then the dreaded VAT! I'll call the guy in Bournemouth and see what he can do. Got to be worth trying

Gifts are limited in value before they start adding import duty and then the dreaded VAT! I'll call the guy in Bournemouth and see what he can do. Got to be worth trying
Well you know more then me... not my area I’m afraid. Best of British mate he may be able to assist.

I have noticed tho, the corbin sits a tad higher than the stock seat at the front, against the tank which leaves a wear line there...not too bad but you will notice it if you take it off. It almost needs a protective clear stick on there...Or one of these...
A9718006-1000x1000.jpg

Cannot fit with stock tank rubber pad, it is far too thick.

The Corbin seat leaTHER ITSELF MAY EVENTUALLY WEAR ON THE EDGE WHERE IT RUBS THE TANK and sideframe/covers - IT HAS ON 5 USED ONES, 'Dual Touring' for R3Std/Classic?Roadster, 'FastGun Solo' and 'Classic Solo' i HAVE HAD OR STILL DO IN MY SHED. (Bloody caps:banghead::banghead:). It is only minor and easily repairable but does appear on most I have seen. Great care in checking alignment and fitemnt adjustment may remedy the issue.

Corbin make their own seat pans and the R3 style locating/locking spigots may need a slight adjustment in height or angle to fit Roadsters.

If you want a used Corbin Classic Solo or Dual Heated Touring I have a few in the shed (as you do;)), one black leather and one brown leather. PM me if you want photos. I have sold a few previously too including a Fastgun Solo or two.
I have a studded black one in some of my photos as well.

I have a few Corbin factory and aftermarket back rest options to fit available too.;):D

For Sale - WINTERs on its way- Corbin Heated Dual with optional Corbin backrests

I may be on the lookout for another seat.

The Triumph Touring seat, while a significant improvement over the stock unit, is just not doing it for me on long riders. And my wife concurs re: the pillion seat.

I wonder if the Corbin may be more agreeable. I need something that is easier on the tailbone. More "sit in" instead of "sit on".

How much do you want for your Dual Touring Corbin, ishrub? I'm not specifically after a heated seat but if that's what's available ...

Back