Corbin Fairing Released

Pig9r said:
Don't they call that thing the "Trim Tab?" I think it would similar to driving your car around with the hood up.

Even if it works, it's way too ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of a big wallet....

'round these parts we refer to a thing of such impeccable beauty as "uglier than a mud fence":)

Kinda looks like a hairless beaver tail......:flame:
I've seen a few beaver tails though none hairless so it takes some imagination, not much, just a little.

Another "over the top" part by Corbin. Maybe that's why the beetle bags and the handlebar fairing as sooooo expensive. Retribution for failed engineering.

You shouldn't keep all that bottled up inside Flip... that causes stress...

That TrimTab thing is not pretty... but neither is this..

So if ya want a fairing it looks like for right now its the good ole Corbin Company. I'm actually thinking about getting one, but I get a huge discount since I invested so heavily in the company and I also am against the big fence on the border.

Adjustable Fairing

Yes it's called the Trim Tab. I take it that no one likes it I thought it looked kind of sporty and that it would sure keep the wind from hitting your chest and your face. But with all these wounderful coments I kind of look at it a different way know:eek: Maybe that's why I have never seen on on a Rocket:) . Has any one happen to see a Orange Rocket with black tribal up close? Is it a nice colour up close? I've only seen a picture it looks sharp in a picture. Was it a special limited colour is that why you don't see that much? Or is it because its a ugly colour up close:)

cane corso said:
I thought it looked kind of sporty and that it would sure keep the wind from hitting your chest and your face.

You don't need to spend $1300 to do that.

Cane the orange tribal tank and fenders are purchased as an accessory item from Triumph. I have seen them and was not too much of a fan. When the Rocket III was introduced Cycle World had one on the cover. I like the red tribal and blue tribal better. If you are going to buy an '07 I would wait and see what all colors Triumph is going to have. It looks so far there are going to be several unique color combos for the classic, black and white, grey and blue, blue and black, two types of red and black.

ToystoreTomthumbs.....

Toystoretom said:
You shouldn't keep all that bottled up inside Flip... that causes stress...

That TrimTab thing is not pretty... but neither is this..

So if ya want a fairing it looks like for right now its the good ole Corbin Company. I'm actually thinking about getting one, but I get a huge discount since I invested so heavily in the company and I also am against the big fence on the border.

If you look closely at my picture that Bart posted, especially at the pinstripe job on the sidecar, take note. That's not tape, it's real paint, color matched and pinstriped by guess who? Get the fairing and I'll stripe it for ya. You just can't disturb me while I'm doing it. It's extermely tedious and takes a steady hand and no distractions. I get really ill tempered when I have a striper in my hand.

Now to the bike.....
That bike would look better with the hairless beaver tail.
Anyone who would leave that ugly heat stained purple header hanging out with in the very least no Jet Hot on it is, well, he ain't riding with me for sure. Besides, that orange seat is "over the top and halfway down the other side"....:eek: Corbin is just "over the top"

If you are against the big fence on the border, just don't get a picket stuck in your posterior area....would take an enormous amount of Preparation H to decrease the swelling and itch.....:)

I never keep anything bottled up anymore. I've found an outlet. R3Owners.Net:D
I LOVE THIS PLACE AND ALL WHO FREQUENT IT...

orange rockets

Thanks Pig9r for getting back back on your onpinon on the Orange rocket. I don't really like blue unless its a really dark Blue. I like red and black but there seems to be a lot of that colour out there or the Gry looks nice and I don't see to many of that colour. And I don't want to get a 2007 a end up paying $17,000 plus tax. So I was thinking of getting a 2005 so I have that extra money for custom stuff. I was thinking of getting a custom paint job but if I can get a colour that was in 2005 that I like that there wans't many out there that would be nice. And that Orange with the black Tribal looks to me shape and stands out in a picture I was hopping it looks just as nice up close. Is there any bike that Honda makes that has that same colour Orange that I can see what the colour looks like? That Dark Green looks really nice but I have never seen one on Ebay for sale.

Back