Corbin Fairing Released

Adjustable Fairing

from all the rockets I've seen on this sight I have not seen a Rocket with aCorbin Adjustable Fairing? Is is because it's too expensive at $1,399.00 .As any one have experence with this fairing does it really work well? It looks like you need to move the speedo and Tec over for this set up is there still room to put the clock and gas gauge up on the hadle bars as weel?

cane corso said:
from all the rockets I've seen on this sight I have not seen a Rocket with aCorbin Adjustable Fairing? Is is because it's too expensive at $1,399.00 .As any one have experence with this fairing does it really work well? It looks like you need to move the speedo and Tec over for this set up is there still room to put the clock and gas gauge up on the hadle bars as weel?

I've seen one on a black Rocket on one of the other sites. My dealer has one on his Rocket and I don't believe he moved the gages.

Adjustable Fairing

It looks to me that the speedo and the Tec is moved at each end of the hadle bars so the adjustable pump is in the middle. That looks like the speedo and Tec is about 4 inches apart. And as if you where to but the gasgauge and the clock up that you will need to put them up higher and that they might get in the way of the fairing that it might not beable to come all the way down with out hitting them? As any one dune all this set up? I don't think this fairing would come off and on easy .

cane corso said:
It looks to me that the speedo and the Tec is moved at each end of the hadle bars so the adjustable pump is in the middle. That looks like the speedo and Tec is about 4 inches apart. And as if you where to but the gasgauge and the clock up that you will need to put them up higher and that they might get in the way of the fairing that it might not beable to come all the way down with out hitting them? As any one dune all this set up? I don't think this fairing would come off and on easy .
Check this out from the TriumphRat site:

Link Removed

Adjustable Fairing

Ok thank's you guys for putting that in my head. Every time I look at it know thoughts toughts go through my mind But one way to look at it that the fairing is perhaps ahead of it's time. Well so is the Rocket :)

Back