UP4245 S ID 2.5 OD 3.5 LENGTH 4 "

They have spring inside & they are foam , so they bend
ANGLED OR STRAIGHT

You have to oil them very lightly
3 in 1 oil works fine
You will have to press down while you tighten clamp
OR they pop off since throttle bodies don't have much of a lip
on them

Once tightened firm ( not overly tighten )
They are very smug !

New one's ON and working fine

The above I purchased yesterday , they have rubber base cup ( have spring also )
and they use a clamp , actually like them better
Picture below , was older model
That you had to use a plastic tie wrap
to hold them on
Link Removed

Link Removed

Wayne

Yea the're great unless ya have a back fire.

just remember that when you relocate the overflow tank to a less convient place, still check it from time to time, or at least the first time after relocation.

the water will be sucked back and forth, maybe in a new pattern depending on height compared to original place.

I think that my overflow tank (under the saddle these days) is dried out. at least it didn't cluck when I poked it.

I thought that I had ordered the Weapon-R 18oz tank with the top/bottom ports as shown below.

Unfortunately, I ended up with the one shown below. It has 2 ports on the top but no pickup tube on the inside. I assume that this will not work for the Rocket. True?

I like the idea of the external sight check tube but I assume that it needs a pickup tube on the inside.

Can't the pick up side be hooked to the bottom of the sight glass/level gauge thingy? As long as the coolant level is higher than the pickup it will pull coolant when it cools down.

you'll know more about this than me for sure. Can the hose be removed from the blue inserts? If so, I could install some new hose that would go up to the radiator and then blank off the other empty ports.

hate to lose the sight glass thingy.

Unfortunately, I ended up with the one shown below. It has 2 ports on the top but no pickup tube on the inside. I assume that this will not work for the Rocket. True?

I like the idea of the external sight check tube but I assume that it needs a pickup tube on the inside.
I think you ended up with an oil separator tank. It's identical to the one I use to clear oil vapor/mist from the crank case ventilation (PCV) before it enters the inter-cooler on the MINI. The sight hose on the side is to tell how full of oil/water it is so that it can be drained before it overflows into the intake. If it has a drain plug on the bottom of the tank, that's exactly what it is, you might want to exchange it. Good looking tank though.

Back