Considering R3...Whats accel like?

5500 miles of Pure Smiles!

Thanks guys, but this is an old post and I have been ONE HAPPY R3 owner for almost 1 year now! Got around 5500 miles on my 2007 Touring Edition. Thanks for the info though, better late than never I always say. Cheers!

If you demo'd the black R3 at D&D . . . thats the one I bought it a couple of weeks ago, I love it!

Hi John, I bought my rocket about 3 weeks ago, I have a vtx1300 r also, put 22,000 miles on it in 18 months, nice bike but clumsy at high speed. I was going to buy a vxt 1800 n, but looked at Harley Street Glide, Kaw. Concours 1400, and the Rocket, I wasn't out of low gear and I decided I was taking the Rocket home with me. I bought an 07 touring for 400.00 more than what they wanted for a plain vtx 1800 n , NO COMPARISON!!!!! I don't know what you're looking for in a bike but one up or two up, I have no complaints. As far as performance, 70, 80, or 90, mph, twist the throttle and you'll be running away from the rest of the cruisers, unless it's a Rocket. Wheelies????? Yes they can do wheelies. I can do an awesome rolling 1st gear wheelie with ease, and feel the wheel getting light in 2nd. I bought this bike because I like to ride and it had everything on it , bags, windshield,etc. and of course it has GOBS of brute power. You need to test drive one and try to keep from grinning

Didn't see that until after I posted, sorry. Guess I'm excited because mine is only 3 weeks old.

Back